My February glam bag actually had a cute bag!
1. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in I’m Kind Of A Big Deal. This is a cute, girly pink color! It seemed to last about as long as my Essie products. I was happy with this color, since I didn’t have one already, and the brand seems nice, too. No complaints!
2. Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil. So I recently tried out the Smashbox classic primer and fell in LOVE. Dude, it makes your skin so soft and smooth and your makeup looks flawless. I so want to get it. I was pumped to get this oil and while I like the classic gel primer a little better, this stuff is still awesome. You’ll never see your makeup look so good as you do when you use these babies.
3. VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin. Okay, I gotta be honest, I hated this. It reminds me of something I’d lust after if I was back in 7th grade. It’s so sparkling on your lips and feels pretty tacky. Not my dig. Too sparkly and light on my coloring.
4. Margaret Dabbs London Miniature Crystal Nail File. This was great! It’s a classy-looking, little nail file! I feel like you can never have too many nail files, so I was glad to get this.
5. Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada #05. This was a pretty color, but I hate loose eye shadow powder. It just gets everywhere. This did. I liked it on the eye, but I’d reach for similar colors that were pressed before this.
Overall, this was an pretty good bag. I’m excited to see what next month is! Not an ipsy member? Click here and join today for just $10/month!