Let’s see what I got in this month’s glam bag!
Recently, Mont Bleu reached out to me to see if I’d be interested in reviewing some of their products and I happily agreed. They have beautiful nail files with all different colors and crystals. I thought they were absolutely beautiful and so elegant. Mont Bleu asked if I’d like to pick out my products or be surprised, and I went with the surprise.
Above is what I received! The crystal files range from $11.20 – $15.68. The large foot file is $17.92. And the glass file in a hard case is $10.08. I thought these were very reasonable prices for the quality of the products and how lovely the look. Each file came with a velvet or plastic case to store them in when not in use.
I’ve been using these files for a while now and have noticed that my nails seem stronger after filing than when I was using my cheap drugstore brand file. I put the hard case file in my purse for when you snag a nail or need a quick touch up and it’s come in handy more often than I would’ve guessed! The foot file is easy to use and I love the pink gradient on it.
I think the obvious perk is how beautiful the jeweled files are. These are made with SWAROVSKI® crystals and you can sure tell. They are just gorgeous and sparkle like none other. I’ve actually kept the jeweled ones out on display on my vanity when I’m not using them. Overall, I’m highly impressed with these nail files for their performance and looks. I think these would make PERFECT gifts for birthdays, holidays, or, say, a bachelorette party or bridesmaid gift.
Feel free to follow them on instagram and see more of their beautiful products!
So, again, Ipsy has been on point with the actual bags lately. This one is SO cute! I was in need of some new mascara, so I was super excited when I saw my sneak peak of my bag. Here’s what I thought about my items:
Luxie Beauty’s Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T – This is a cute little brush! Very soft and I love the rose gold color.
FORMULA X’s Nail Polish in Huntress – Love the color! Very subtle sparkles, but a great, dark, fall and winter color.
Verb’s Ghost Oil™ – I love this! I put it on damp hair before I air dry or use the blowdryer. It’s not too greasy, but leaves my hair soft and shiny.
‘Tini Beauty’s Eyetini Eyeshadow in Firestarter – This shade is really pretty, but I’m torn about this eyeshadow. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s very wearable and did look quite pretty on. I was just expecting that exact shade in the pot to be what goes on your eye, but that’s not the case.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – I’ve had this mascara before, so I was excited to try it out again. I like starting with this mascara and then using my CoverGirl LashBlast mascara to sort of comb and separate my lashes afterwards.
I received my first Ipsy Glam Bag and I’m super excited! Even the hot pink, metallic packaging was too on point. Here’s my little review of the items included!
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment. This smelled AMAZING and made my hair soft, smooth, and shiny without making it look greasy OR make it look greasier faster. I would buy this product again.
2. noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose. I thought this was fragrance at first from the packaging it came in! I’m much happier knowing it’s lipstick haha. It’s a preppy, pink color in real life. This photo makes it look more like a neutral, but it’s a pale pink. It is a matte finish and lasted pretty long. I was happy with this product. It’s very close to the Mac color Snob.
3. AILA Cosmetics Luxury Nail Lacquer in Mister Pookies. Okay, LOVE this color! It’s a deep, muted, purple and right up my alley. It went on easily and seemed to dry faster than the drugstore brands. I’ll let you know how it holds up!
4. Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine. This is your standard, go-to lip pencil. It did well to define my lips before adding lipstick. It wasn’t too drying on my lips, which i always a plus. I haven’t used it as an eye liner yet, but it could definitely be fun!
5. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk. I really enjoyed this cleanser. It smells good and looks more like a lotion. It removed my eye makeup in the shower without leaving me with raccoon eyes when I stepped out. That is a feat, my friends. My skin was super soft and not dried out, so I’d buy this again!