I went with a black and grey zebra-print v-neck shirt, skinny jeans, red leopard-print boots, and threw on a (p)leather jacket to complete the look. Yes, you can successfully mix different animals prints if you’re careful.
After having this requested for literally years, I finally got around to making an everyday makeup video.
My “everyday” go-to look! Took me about 15 minutes total for the makeup.
– Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion By Clinique
– Superprimer Face Primers by Clinique
– Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay
– Even Better Makeup Liquid Foundation by Clinique
– Line Smoothing Concealer by Clinique
– Matte Foundation by Bare Escentuals
– Stay Matte Pressed Transparent Powder by Rimmel London
– Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush by Physicians Formula
– Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer
– Eyebrow Cake Powder by NYX
– Maybelline Ultra Brow Powder
– Illuminator Highlighting Powder by NYX
– Soothing Lip Balm by Victoria’s Secret
– Naked 2 by Urban Decay [verve on lid, pistol in crease, blackout in crease and outer corner, and bootycall on browbone and inner corner]
– Scandaleyes Gel Eye Liner by Rimmel London [new package now]
– they’re real! lengthening mascara by Benefit Cosmetics
– Lashblast 24HR Mascara by Covergirl [discontinued]
– The Super Sizer Mascara by Covergirl
– Viva Glam V Lipstick by Mac Cosmetics
Decided to go get sushi last night and stop by the mall. It was actually super nice outside, so I went with a fall look that I can’t normally wear in the fall since I’m cold all the time. The top is from Banana republic and the skirt is Forever 21. I believe the shoes are from Pacsun, but I’ve had them so long that I can’t really remember. It’s a huge plus, too, how comfortable this look was.
I’ve got a fun evening planned tonight! I’m meeting up with one of my girl friends and grabbing some dinner. Then, I’m going to a show tonight at the Brass Rail. After that, who knows where the night will take us! I just got this skirt in the mail and had to wear it that night, so the whole outfit was planned around the skirt.
Tonight is the Trapt show at Crusens! I’ve been saving this top for the occasion! It’s from Nasty Gal (you really should bet on anything cute being from there 75% of the time) and the jeans are just straight legs from American Eagle. Cute and casual!