Unboxing my December ’17 Ipsy Glam Bag!
So, again, Ipsy has been on point with the actual bags lately. This one is SO cute! I was in need of some new mascara, so I was super excited when I saw my sneak peak of my bag. Here’s what I thought about my items:
Luxie Beauty’s Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T – This is a cute little brush! Very soft and I love the rose gold color.
FORMULA X’s Nail Polish in Huntress – Love the color! Very subtle sparkles, but a great, dark, fall and winter color.
Verb’s Ghost Oil™ – I love this! I put it on damp hair before I air dry or use the blowdryer. It’s not too greasy, but leaves my hair soft and shiny.
‘Tini Beauty’s Eyetini Eyeshadow in Firestarter – This shade is really pretty, but I’m torn about this eyeshadow. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s very wearable and did look quite pretty on. I was just expecting that exact shade in the pot to be what goes on your eye, but that’s not the case.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – I’ve had this mascara before, so I was excited to try it out again. I like starting with this mascara and then using my CoverGirl LashBlast mascara to sort of comb and separate my lashes afterwards.
- MicaBeauty ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze. At first, I wasn’t super excited about a bronze eyeshadow. I don’t know, it just didn’t wow me. Then I tried it out. Woah, my opinion changed! I LOVE it! It’s super long wearing, has a super pretty shimmer to it, and the color looked awesome on me. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow. Check out the photo below featuring this eyeshadow. I was actually planning to purchase green for my Halloween costume but shipping is $10 and that’s just a bit much to me. And was more than the eyeshadow after a coupon.
- LAVANILA LABORATORIESPURE VANILLA DELUXE MINI ROLLER BALL. This was okay. I really like the roller ball application and it truly does smell like vanilla. I’m just not a fan of smelling like vanilla. I prefer more floral scents.
- AYRES ipsy EXCLUSIVE Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream. This made my hands feel amazing. It has a nice smell that isn’t too overpowering. I like that this lotion isn’t greasy or take forever to absorb.
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick. The color is just okay on me. It’s a little orange-y than what I’d probably normally wear, but it’s not bad. It goes on easily and isn’t too drying on my lips. It stayed for a decent amount of time, but I’d probably expect longer.
- Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER. These are the tweezers that I didn’t know I needed! They’re a fantastic size! The head is smaller than my pair of slant tweezers, so I can get really precise with them. They’re very sharp. On more fine hair, it was actually cutting the hair before I could pull it! Obviously these hairs aren’t super dark or noticeable, I just like them gone, so not the biggest deal. I was impressed none-the-less.