Unboxing my December ’17 Ipsy Glam Bag!
It seemed like my December Glam Bag took longer to arrive than usual. I’m blaming the holidays, which is totally fine. Not really into the look of this bag, but I did enjoy the products quite a bit.
- Clark’s Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. This was nice. My dry-combination skin soaked this up. I used it once as just moisturizer, which felt nice on my skin. I finished it off with a mask while I took a bath. This made my skin super soft and it felt very moisturized.
- ModelCo LIP ENHANCER Illusion Lip Liner. This was very close to my natural lip colors, which I liked a lot. I’ve been needing a new nude lip pencil. Other than that, this was your standard lip pencil. Nothing amazing, but nothing bad either. It is exactly what you’d expect.
- Marc Anthony Hair Care Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment. Alright, this stuff smells AMAZING! It makes my hair very soft. I haven’t noticed anything different than my other super moisturizing conditioners, but the scent is so great, I’d get this again.
- Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick. This was okay. It felt very drying when I put it on and was super noticeable while wearing it to me. I added some balm and that helped tremendously. It lasted an hour or so. I probably wouldn’t purchase myself, but it was alright to try.
- tarte cosmetics smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder. I know this stuff basically had a cult following, so I had high expectations – and it lived up to them! I love this powder. I’m finding that finishing and foundation powders can be super noticeable on my dry skin, especially in the winter. I’ve been having a hard time lately, because my go to powder from the summer isn’t really working anymore. This sets my makeup but does not make my skin look all flaky and dry. I think I’m going to have to get some of this after my sample runs out.
Want your own glam bag? Visit ipsy and sign up by clicking HERE!