Everyone has their signature staples to their wardrobe and I thought I’d share mine! I have tons of variations of what’s listed, but this gives you the basic idea. I definitely have a lot of black items in my wardrobe and tend to migrate towards darker colors, like maroon, a lot. I have a lot of jeweltone things, too, but I wanted to keep this to 10 items. It’s easy to make sure you have plenty of things that go together if you stick to a sort of uniform, ya know?
I guess I’d describe my style as rocker-casual, while sometimes dipping into badass when I feel like it. I like to be comfortable, always. Even my “sexy” clothes are still comfortable and make me feel good to wear.
- Motorcycle Jacket – my true go-to. You can truly throw a motorcycle jacket on over anything.
- Combat Boots – comfy and practical if it’s raining or snowing
- Moccasins – comfortable and great with jeans, shorts, and skirts
- Skinny Jeans – do I need to say more?
- V Neck – dress it up, dress it down. You can’t go wrong.
- Fringe Jacket – I wear jackets and cardigans a lot, but a black fringe number like this is my favorite.
- Flannel Shirt – they’re warm and cute.
- Lita – when you feel like dressing up, you need a badass heel to go with it.
- Mini Skirt – a mini and/or pencil skirt comes in handy for dressing up or down.
- Crop Top – great in the summer or when you’re feeling yourself and want to show a little skin.
I’d love to know YOUR wardrobe staples. Comment below!