This months ipsy bag had some cute, useful stuff in it! The bag itself is so-so for me. I’ll probably donate it or something. Anyways, on to the makeup!
- Hanalei’s Sugar Lip Scrub. I was in desperate need of a new lip scrub, so I was very excited to try this! It doesn’t have as much “scrub” part as I’m used to. It’s more of a balm with some rough bits in it. I felt like I had to use a lot more to actually exfoliate my lips. I don’t think I’d by this product myself.
- Pixi by Petra’s Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom. I LOVE Pixi products, so I expected to love this eyeshadow. I wasn’t disappointed. It’s a pretty, neutral purple color and a bronz-y color, as well. I liked using the purple shade on the lid and the brown in the crease. It creates a very subtle, pretty look.
- theBalm Cosmetics’ Mr. Write (Now). This was your average eyeliner. It’s brown, which I won’t really use. I like black eyeliner or colors, but never brown. I feel like if you had a very fair complexion, this would be great.
- Burt’s Bees’ Cleansing Oil. Wow, I loved this! It felt amazing on my dry-combination skin and got off all my make up. I was a bit worried it’d cause me to break out or something, but I haven’t noticed any significant changes in my skin.
- Skone Cosmetics’ Smudger Brush. I didn’t know I needed a small smudger brush, but I totally did! This is tiny and great for getting in there and smudging out liner. I also really liked it for under the eye, as well. I don’t use liner down there, but I often use eyeshadow to “line” my lower lashes.