Is this not the prettiest bag yet?! I love anything and everything galaxy print, so I was ecstatic when I saw the sneak peaks for this month’s ipsy bag!
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Techno. This is fun! I love glitter nail polishes, especially silvers. It has both big flecks and small flecks. China Glaze nail polishes always seem to dry pretty fast, too, and this was no exception.
- Smashbox Cosmetics’ Full Exposure Mascara. This mascara was nice. It’s very dark and doesn’t clump at all, but wasn’t quite as dramatic as I usually like. To solve, I just layered on some of my other mascara that is thicker and then I had super long, full lashes.
- Absolute New York’s Nano Liner. Holy crap. Where has this been all my life? I gave up in finding a liner that had the felt tip like this and actually stayed wet longer than the first 10 seconds you take the cap off for the first time. Normally the color is all splotchy and has to be redone about 27 times to get it to look okay. Not the case with this liner. It distributed very evenly on my lid and made some cat-eyes super easy. I’m in love with this liner!
- tre’StiQue’s Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig. The cap looks like an opened pencil, so I was confused for a second when I first took it out of the bag. I like this color on me, it’s just a little pinker and bolder than my natural color. It goes on easily and feels good on my lips. It didn’t last super long, but it faded evenly, so it wasn’t a huge deal to me.
- Coolway’s Stronghold Spray. This hairspray smells really good and it seems like it held pretty well, but I don’t normally use liquid spray hairsprays like this. I kept getting too much on my hair and it’d make a big wet spot, even if I held the bottle pretty far away. I was using it to keep my bangs in place and when I was teasing my crown. For my bangs, it seemed okay, but for teasing, it didn’t create nearly as much texture as my normal hairsprays do. I think I’ll stick with aerosols.
This is definitely my favorite bag as far as contents and the bag itself. Thanks, ipsy! Can’t wait for Decembers! Want to join for just $10 a month? Click HERE!