- MicaBeauty ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze. At first, I wasn’t super excited about a bronze eyeshadow. I don’t know, it just didn’t wow me. Then I tried it out. Woah, my opinion changed! I LOVE it! It’s super long wearing, has a super pretty shimmer to it, and the color looked awesome on me. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow. Check out the photo below featuring this eyeshadow. I was actually planning to purchase green for my Halloween costume but shipping is $10 and that’s just a bit much to me. And was more than the eyeshadow after a coupon.
- LAVANILA LABORATORIESPURE VANILLA DELUXE MINI ROLLER BALL. This was okay. I really like the roller ball application and it truly does smell like vanilla. I’m just not a fan of smelling like vanilla. I prefer more floral scents.
- AYRES ipsy EXCLUSIVE Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream. This made my hands feel amazing. It has a nice smell that isn’t too overpowering. I like that this lotion isn’t greasy or take forever to absorb.
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick. The color is just okay on me. It’s a little orange-y than what I’d probably normally wear, but it’s not bad. It goes on easily and isn’t too drying on my lips. It stayed for a decent amount of time, but I’d probably expect longer.
- Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER. These are the tweezers that I didn’t know I needed! They’re a fantastic size! The head is smaller than my pair of slant tweezers, so I can get really precise with them. They’re very sharp. On more fine hair, it was actually cutting the hair before I could pull it! Obviously these hairs aren’t super dark or noticeable, I just like them gone, so not the biggest deal. I was impressed none-the-less.