- Pixi by Petra – Brow Powder Trio. I love this eyebrow powder! The case is a little hard to open, but I love blending the colors to find that perfect shade. I’m curious about this brand. I guess it’s sold at Target now and this little mini kit was only for ipsy. Sort of a shame, because I love how tiny it is!
- Crown Brush – Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush. Soft, efficient, doesn’t feel “cheap.” No complaints here. I don’t usually go for double ended brushes since I store them upright in a cup, but I sure don’t mind being sent one in my Glam Bag!
- NYX Cosmetics – ipsy Eye Shadow Trio. I actually liked this a lot more than I expected. Goes on easily and is more pigmented than I assumed it would be, but still very build-able. It also has just the right amount of shimmer. These shades are definitely a must-have for just about anyone!
- J. Cat Beauty – #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil for Eyes in Bronze. Everything I expect from an eye liner pencil. I probably wouldn’t have picked this out for myself, but I like the color a lot. It has a subtle, metallic finish. I’m going to try to incorporate this more. It looked awesome with the NYX eye shadow for a all neutral look.
- Vasanti Cosmetics – Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser. Okay, this stuff rules. It’s a super, super fine exfoliate that gets rid of all that dead skin on top and makes your skin super soft and smooth. It was a little hard to wash it all off. I felt like I was rinsing my face forever. I used a normal cleanser afterwards to make sure I got it all. I was happy with how it made my skin feel afterwards. Definitely like this product!
Below is a look I did with the NYX ipsy palette. Used the lightest shade on the lid, the brown in the crease, blended up towards the brow bone. Then the black shade in the crease and outer corners to really accentuate. I used Bootycall by Urban Decay under my brows to finish off the look. It looks very natural and can definitely qualify as a “no make up” make up look, if you know what I mean. Even with primer, it seemed like the lightest shade seemed to disappear after a few hours, though. Maybe I need to double layer that one or something. Oh, and I used some Bare Escentuals, Covergirl, and Benefit Cosmetics mascaras to get the long lash look, too.